EVER ADVANCED XXL Moon Chair for Adults, 6cm Padded Garden Saucer Chair, Heavy Duty Camping Chair Foldable Folding Camping Chair with High Back, Super Wide Round Seats for heavy people, supports 120KG

£19.995
FREE Shipping

EVER ADVANCED XXL Moon Chair for Adults, 6cm Padded Garden Saucer Chair, Heavy Duty Camping Chair Foldable Folding Camping Chair with High Back, Super Wide Round Seats for heavy people, supports 120KG

EVER ADVANCED XXL Moon Chair for Adults, 6cm Padded Garden Saucer Chair, Heavy Duty Camping Chair Foldable Folding Camping Chair with High Back, Super Wide Round Seats for heavy people, supports 120KG

RRP: £39.99
Price: £19.995
£19.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Add a touch of island elegance to your home with this beautiful extra large moon chair built for two. The steel frame rests on square, sled-style legs that easily fold up when it's not in use, making it the ideal spot to kick back in smaller spaces like dorms, apartment living, and even your teen's hangout space. No matter how many usages, the Tycho's hardwearing properties will mean that it'll be able to withstand wear and tear and will last for several years to come. This radiant illuminated accent chair elevates any living room's atmosphere with its dramatic and bold design. Most camping chairs can leave you feeling cramped; however, this moon chair features an oversized designed, increasing your movability – perfect for those who are relaxing at the campsite, at the beach or at home whist reading a good book!

Padded moon chair: moon chairs for adults with padded and round lounge seat, provides more space and comfort. The 80% cotton part of the canvas will degrade quite fast once buried, reducing Landfill, where as the other 20% that’s polyester won’t decompose for an extremely long time. weight capacity and equipped with anti-skid rubber for safety, this sturdy stand-by will be your go-to for extra seating. once you purchase ever advanced camping chairs for heavy people, you will receive a 1-year warranty. This double-moon chair is big enough to take a nap on while in your home office or allow you to cozy up with a loved one to watch a movie.

Ideal for sinking into after a long day, this fabulous chair provides an unmatched sense of relaxation and class.

Our chair features a square design that not only offers ample space for lounging but also caters to various sitting positions. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . This product is engineered and built with premium materials that will withstand heavy duty use for event, business and home usage. Collapsible and portable chair: this oversized chair is light and easy to carry, so you can take it out and spread it out to sit on when you have guests in the house, and when you're not using it, you can fold it up and put it in a small corner without taking up much space.Both the chair and footstool are crafted with sturdy metal frames for durability and can support a high weight capacity.



  • Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop